“We want your hot tub experience to be enjoyable and trouble free, so why not take advantage of our customer service facilities.”
Kevin Higginson, Owner
Swim Spa service £280 + VAT.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY SERVICE? ANNUAL SERVICE
- Spa System Flush and run spa for 20 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Check operation of drain valve.
- Clean spa shell surface with recommended cleaner.
- Remove filter from cartridge, inspect and clean the cartridge.
- Check filter basket and floating weir for debris, clean and replace.
- Check suction covers for damage and build up of debris, clean if required.
- Remove spa pillow, clean and replace.
- Check topside control panel for wear/damage/all functions are working correctly.
- Inspect spa shell for structural faults/damage.
- Check venturie valves are working correctly.
- Check diverter valves are working correctly.
- Check all pump unions are water tight.
- Check the heater unions are water tight.
- Check pumps are securely mounted.
- Check all JJ plugs, XM plugs and copper ground plugs are securely fitted to the motherboard.
- Check all jubilee clips are tight.
- Check all hose and PVC connections are still secure.
- Manually check for any moisture/leaks from pipe work and internal components.
- Remove all debris from within the spa cabinet.
- Remove cover from motherboard, check internal components.
- Test electrical functionality and connectivity including earth connections.
- Clean jets.
- Rinse out the spa.
- Refill with clean water.
- Check for leaks whilst refilling.
- Turn spa isolator on and check power up function.
- Turn pumps on to clear air locks.
- Check pumps are running correctly.
- Check spa is heating.
- Clean and protect the outside of the Hot tubspa cover.
- Clean the inside of the cover.
- Stain Cabinet (wood) If the weather is wet then the engineer will leave stain with the customer Clean Cabinet (Plastic)
- Free delivery of chemicals/filters (if requested)
- Offer general water maintenance advice if required.